Webhouse offers a full range of ISP services.
Our recently established ISP division is geared to offering industry-leading connectivity / IT solutions to meet your specific requirements. ISP aims to fill a niche in the small to medium sized business market, offering industry-leading technology solutions that are both practical and cost-effective. No matter what the size of your business, ISP has scalable solutions designed to meet your unique needs where you are, removing the frustration and wasted money that can often occur as a result of setting up or running a business IT infrastructure – instead, we will take care of every aspect of your IT network while you are freed to focus all your time and effort in what matters most – your business.
ISP is geared specifically towards offering all essential IT services under one umbrella, allowing you to easily consolidate these in a way that will streamline the management of your network enterprise, eliminating the possibility of unnecessary downtime or delays due to possible communication breakdown / lack of co-operation between various suppliers of IT products and services. With so many products and services available today, ISP will help take the guesswork out of deploying new technologies and systems within your business, reducing your risk by using only best-of-breed solutions that are tried and tested before they are offered to you.
Some of our world-class connectivity / IT solutions include:-
- Managed / Outsourced Desktop, Server & Network Support (Onsite and Remote with SLA)
- Local & International Internet Access (ADSL / Leased Line / 3G / WiMax / or VSAT)
- Connectivity Redundancy Solutions (ensuring uptime on mission-critical business applications such as Internet / Email / VPN / CRM / ERP Systems)
- Multi-Site VPN (Virtual Private Network)
- Remote Desktop Solutions (including Terminal Services)
- Web Control / Management Solutions (for small office to large corporate networks)
- Robust Security / Firewall Solutions
- Local and Wide Area Network Solutions (LAN & WAN)
- Email Solutions / Mail Management Solutions (Hosted and Onsite)
- Server Solutions (including Disaster Recovery Plan)
- Backup & Storage Solutions (Onsite and Offsite)
- Hardware & Software Solutions from all leading brands
- Voice / PABX Solutions
- Network Cabling