All our websites are submitted to leading search engines like Yahoo, Google, Ananzi and MSN.
During the development process of a client website, the Webhouse Group carries out as standard basic search engine optimisation (SEO) on each client website as part of the initial development process. This basic SEO optimisation can be seen in the Webhouse Group Client Statistics module when analysing the trends and search engine activity of any Webhouse client Website and is predominantly visible during the start-up period and the consecutive four months preceding the initial switch on and launch date.
A huge benefit to clients whose websites are hosted on the Webhouse Group Content Management Engine (CME):
- Website changes are updated daily to the search engines by the Content Management Engine
- Information submitted to search engines
- Domains, site descriptions, key words and phrases
- Additional information is inserted into every website content page for search engines optimization
- Page title – short description of the page
- Page keywords – key words specific to the page
- Page description – longer description of the page
- Traditional Meta tags, website description and heading information are standard features.